• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2500k for $149.99 in store at MicroCenter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is nuts....Wish I wasn't broke. This just absolutely destroys pricing on older stuff though doesn't it? Why would someone want a Core 2 Quad for $150 or even $100 when they can get this for $150 and be much more powerful.

I seen this on another site. Seems that NCIX will price match this. If that's the case I might bite on 1 or 2. $149.99 with no tax and free shipping makes it worth it for me. Don't have to drive an hour to MC and pay tolls, gas and taxes.:attn:

Edit: Price match submitted and pending. I'll update once it's complete.

Last edited:
No, tell them to give you 179.99 as thats MC normal price and they WERE matching this just before the $150 sale.

For that price I would almost pick one up to try to kill benchmarking.

(
icon_twisted.gif
& put some answer to the true voltage limit of those chips.)

Its only a $30 sale. It still is only $179 go buy one. Lol

It will take me a couple terms to save up the $$$ (for the i5, mobo, and ram it's about $400), so I have to wait anyway. If I see it on sale again, I can buy it and just pay back my savings account.

Next upgrade after that will be a new psu and a second gpu. :D

Back