• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Scythe Kaze Master II Fan Controller Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Scythe, known for their cooling products and accessories such as heatsinks, fans, and fan controllers, has recently added a new fan controller to their products. The fan controller featured today is the Kaze Master II, the successor to the original Kaze Master. Let's see what Scythe has to offer with their newest addition to their fan controller line-up.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, but i still think i prefer the Fan Controller FC5V2.

Although i thought i would need a controller, currently with just case fans, my mobo has enough connections to handle all my fans, so ive not bothered to get one. If i decide to add lights and such tho i may get one.. but i dont see me needing one anytime soon.

Nice review. I had looked at some samples and reviews of "knobbed" controllers as I like the knobs myself for various reasons, even on autos and appliances. But couldn't see fitting a knobbed controller into my Phantom (with the door intact). So just a few weeks ago bought an Aerocool Touch 1000 (which performs as advertised) to add more fans, and probes, in excess of what NZXT provides as a built in controller. Reading your review, hmmm, too bad I didn't wait as I like what I see here. Even some old-school dippies.

Thanks again Matt.

:D

It's really hard to choose between the Kaze Master II and FC5v2. I have the FC5v2, and I'll be keeping it so I won't have to worry about channel wattage if I add and/or upgrade my fans. I have quite a few fans including high powered ones as well.

I really like the knobbed controllers over sliders and touchscreens as well, and the dip switches are SO much easier than trying to fiddle with jumpers in cramped spaces.

This controller is actually for sale in the classies right now, and I plan on putting any profit back into the frontpage.

Back