• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

boardfront-300x225.png

Today we have a chance to look at the newly released Z77 based board from EVGA, the Z77 FTW. If their releases are anything like we have seen in the past, you should see a lower end model, usually dubbed SLI, and perhaps even a Classified version down the road. The FTW models are usually a nice blend of high end features with pricing falling in between the venerable Classified and SLI versions of the board. Let's see what EVGA has brought to the table for Ivy Bridge.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Great review as usual!

This board looks like it will be very nice to GPU folders with its abundance of PCI-e slots :D

Great review as usual!

This board looks like it will be very nice to GPU folders with its abundance of PCI-e slots :D

And for the person that happens to Tri-SLI, they'll have room for dual slot air coolers. WC guys won't care about that though.

Nice review Joe... since I'm partial to the EVGA line of products, this is the Z77 board I've been waiting for.

Super jealous that you got to review that piece of kit. It looks excellent, as well as the continuous updates on kpc

Yeah, I have been following that off and on since I heard this was coming my way.

Its a solid board, but will be better once ELEET gets fixed for the public and the core issue is taken care of. :)

Back