• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Sapphire PURE Platinum A85XT Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

With the recent release of AMD's new Trinity APUs, motherboard manufacturers have been quick to respond with their Socket FM2 offerings, which support this new platform. You can include Sapphire in this group with their newest release, the PURE Platinum A85XT, which is armed with full support for everything the Trinity APU and A85X chipset brings to the table. If you're thinking of building a system around this platform, let's find out if the Sapphire PURE Platinum A85XT is worth considering.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Interesting selection of features on that board. I like the idea of spending less on PCB color and more on actual hardware. The easily replaceable BIOS chip is awesome.

Interesting selection of features on that board. I like the idea of spending less on PCB color and more on actual hardware. The easily replaceable BIOS chip is awesome.

might wanna let I.M.O.G. know about that board :rofl:

Nicely written review. I've not paid any attention to boards from Sapphire in quite some time. Do any of you know if they are any good at providing timely BIOS updates? If you were to buy this board, seems like you'd want to have that bios overclocking glitch fixed asap....

Honestly, I haven't had much experience with Sapphire's Motherboards either as far as timely BIOS releases, I guess we'll find out though :)

Back