• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2013: NZXT Unveils New Phantom Case & HALE Power Supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Consistent with tradition, NZXT is showing its new version of the flagship Phantom case at CES before it hits the streets. I reviewed the original Phantom years back and I have to say the design, functionality and attention to detail was spectacular. It will definitely be interesting to see how the new Phantom 630 is received by enthusiasts.

The first fully modular power supplies from NZXT, the HALE90 V2 lineup is focused squarely on the highest possible quality. That being said, the design is pretty sleek and quite unique as well, so no sacrifices were made there.
... Return to article to continue reading.

Oh I like the new Phantom case, that black is a sexy beast. Maybe it's time to say good bye to my Haf X, naaaa, next build maybe. That is one sexy case.

Oooh, NZXT PSUs?

Fancy, can't wait to see the Overclockers reviews on these, see if we got a suitable competitor to Seasonic and Corsair...

I liked the original Phantom case the best, prospectively.

Do love me some Cooler Master though =P

Back