• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Win a Hi-Fi A85W Motherboard from Biostar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Thanks to Biostar, we have three new Overclockers.com Approved, Hi-Fi A85W motherboards looking for new homes. See details below for how to win.

How to Enter
It doesn't get more simple than this. Visit the Overclockers.com Facebook page:
  1. Like Biostar
  2. Like Overclockers.com
  3. Enter your email and country of residence
  4. SUBMIT
It's that easy! Post below or on our wall to let us know your best slogan for the Biostar Hi-Fi A85W motherboard. BONUS: For every friend you refer, you get an additional entry by using the referral link that is provided after you enter.

Note: In some cases, you may need to confirm the "Like" prior to the entry form appearing.

Prizes: Biostar Hi-Fi A85W Motherboards
Three lovely Biostar Hi-Fi A85W motherboards will be given away, here is what our review had to say about the board:

"Great sounding audio, a decent amount of overclocking, and a wide variety of potential uses would sum the Hi-Fi A85W up nicely. Couple that with a price that is extremely attractive; and I think we have an Overclocker’s Approved on our hands here!"

Hi-Fi-A85W-v0.56_45-angle-640x370.jpg

The company line from Biostar:
"Your World Beats in Hi-Fi Style"

The Hi-Fi A85W features BIOSTAR in-house audio called “Puro Hi-Fi Technology” and a unique power delivery system specifically for the audio subsystem. This board is ideal for a home theater system with full THX support and true 7.1 surround sound. All the BIOSTAR Hi-Fi series motherboards are equipped with special components to ensure the best possible audio quality consistency.
Thanks to Biostar for sponsoring this contest. Best of luck to all those who enter!

- Matt Ring (mdcomp)

Last edited by a moderator:
wooo :) awe too bad you guys done have a facebook :p

Last edited:
I made a FB account specifically for contests and such. It knows nothing of me.

unfortunately, i can't enter since it says contest open to US residents only... :(
Pretty sure it's illegal in Canada anyhow. Our contests are required by law to have a secondary method of entry such as you could just write "Biostar" on a piece of paper along with your name and address and then send it to the company holding the contest and they'd have to put you in the mix to possibly be chosen as winner. It's the "no purchase necessary/no membership required" thing.

Hmm that's an interesting thought. Here in the USA it's "no purchase", but "membership" isn't involved I don't think.

We also have a "skill testing question" component to our contests, so that the "winner" isn't someone who got lucky, they earned the victory.

Back