• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 1200 W Power Supply Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we have something interesting. We have the German version of excess in Power Supply form. Previously we checked out the American version of excess in the NEX1500. Today's unit, thebe quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 1200 W is an entirely different sort of excess. It looks suspiciously like people atbe quiet! are thinking about people's needs. If this unit has performance to match its specifications I am going to be very happy indeed. Will I be happy? Will it function correctly? Will it come with a USA power cable? All that and more will be revealed!

... Return to article to continue reading.

I always look forward to your psu reviews Ed, mucho delight for me.

seems to be an epic psu. I dont mind the hardwired atx cable as you have to have that to even use this monster, and would seem to have less possible issues with connections with it being hardwired on that connector.

Thanks BobNova,

Excellent review as usual.

BeQuiet would deserve to be known better.

I have a 530W unit: it is very good.

And in Europe, BeQuiet PSU are not more expensive than Corsair or OCZ.

Nice! Was waiting for the PSU review, my current PSU has treated me well but I wouldn't mind upgrading if it failed. This PSU deffienetly makes my list for upgrades, maybe not at 1000+ Watts however.

Great review!

Back