• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Enermax Ostrog GT (Giant) Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The original Enermax Ostrog's classic and plain design served the workstation environment quite well and in some circles, the gamer too. Looking to enhance the design and attract serious gamers and enthusiasts alike, the Ostrog has had a makeover. This time around, the looks are much more aggressive and plenty of additional features have been added to the fold. Today's review will be on the Ostrog GT (Giant) ECA3280A-BR, which is at the upper end of the ECA3280 series of cases. So, let's have an up close look at this new cha... ... Return to article to continue reading.

Good Review

Thanks guys always for the best simple laid out reviews i come to know, and for keeping you up i just open this site everyday and hate when i don't find something to read here, so please consider making it daily.. Most of the times i open Overclockers then youtube,facebook and stuff
regards

Back