• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE MSI N760 HAWK (GTX 760) Video Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we have a chance to review yet another GTX 760. This time, it is the MSI N760 HAWK. If you remember from GPU generations past, the HAWK versions of cards, to me, are the little brother of the Lightning from MSI. This usually offers more overclocking centered features such as voltage monitoring, and a beefed up PCB to help get the most out of the core. Let's take a look at what this version has to offer.

... Return to article to continue reading.

jumbo shrimp or titan Jr. card seems rather freaky on mem especially and on air

The irony kills me in that the airplane pictured on their box for this card is discontinued by the US millitary, lol.

Still, does nVidia let you SLI GeForce x60 cards? I seem to remember something about only the higher end cards being allowed to SLI, maybe 3-way +, not sure.

The irony kills me in that the airplane pictured on their box for this card is discontinued by the US millitary, lol.

Still, does nVidia let you SLI GeForce x60 cards? I seem to remember something about only the higher end cards being allowed to SLI, maybe 3-way +, not sure.

You can SLI this card. MSI Website.

NVIDIA SLI Technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.

Looks like it is only two card.

Nice review...... looks like this gen of cards destroys the price points of the 6XX series.

Any news on release date? I looked at Guru3d's review and this card seems very capable even at 2560x1440.

Just got around to reading this review. Only question that comes to mind is: Why 2x 8-pin PCI-E connectors?

As you said a 550w PSU is more than enough for a system with this card, yet most won't have 2x 8-pin connectors. Let's face the fact, this card will never require 375 watts under any circumstances.

Does MSI think it looks cool? :shrug:

Back