• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would be a little better if it was a 600-650 watt gold or platinum PSU then you could be comfortable running sli or crossfire with a over clock and some nice water setup. Could be a nice clean rig.

Well, ITX boards only have one PCIe slot, so multiple GPUs would be impossible :p :D

Also, there is no room for water cooling in the case, so it would have to be heavily modded.

yea i guess your right for some reason i thought it had 2 x 120mm bottom intake and 2x120mm top exhaust for a possible 4x120mm worth of rad use.

but 2x120mm just wouldnt be worth the trouble really so yea my bad.

its too bad they didn't incorporate that somehow.

as for sli not a big deal any 780 or so card would be nice in a little box for laning or small desk/areas.

Yeah, only two 120mm top fans. A rad wouldn't fit up there easily anyway. Maybe if the top cover is removed and rad mounted on top of the outside of the case with the fans remaining where they are, then feed tubes through the grommets in the back, and mount a pump/res combo beside the mobo I/O. That might work, not sure though.

Any GPU 10.5" or shorter with no more than 2x 8-pin power connectors will work in this little case. So, there's definitely room for a lot of power.

Yeaaa but that would defeat the purpose of a clean looking little setup too bad they didn't put a little more thought into the fitment of rad's coulda been a sweet little cool-n-quiet rig.

It's still not bad for a tight little air cooled unit but i tend to wonder how warm things might get in there on air.

helpful review

I'm considering a build in this.

Any word on temps & noise levels with that particular set up?

Back