• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASUS R9 270X DirectCU II Top Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The ASUS R9 series of graphics cardsis starting to roll in to Overclockers; and today, we have a chance to look at their R9 270X DirectCU II Top edition. All the familiar ASUS features we've come to expect from one of their enthusiast level video cards are present and accounted for in this release. Armed with the DirectCU II cooler, DIGI+ Super Alloy Power, and the TOP factory overclock, this offering should perform quite well. Right on the box it says "In Search of Incredible." Let's see if we found it.
... Return to article to continue reading.

Is this safe reply quick plz

Hello if i overclock this GPU to 1225Mhz or 1250Mhz would it be stable as in crashes, temperature, power consumption ect.

Every card is different, you will have to test it and find out. That is quite a high overclock though.

Every card is different, you will have to test it and find out. That is quite a high overclock though.

Yes i understand that but i was asking the person doing the review as he/she overclocked it to 1250Mhz but didn't specify if it was stable.

It was stable enough to run through the benchmarks. I am.not sure what he did on top of that to test for stability.

Back