• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NZXT Announces H440 Case and Shine 3 Gaming Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Not to get lost in the CES shuffle, NZXT unveiled the new H440 case as well as the matching Shine 3 mechanical gaming keyboard . In addition to keeping with NZXT's traditional good looks, the H440 will feature an integrated power supply shroud and four of the new FN V2 fans. The shroud will make cable management a breeze and make for an awesome view from the case's side window. The H440 should have plenty of room for watercooling and will be available in whit...

... Return to article to continue reading.

Thanks. I've been wondering when I'd see a case without 5-1/4" front bays. Maybe they're prevalent, I just haven't been looking. But I do like it. Next will be software releases, other than downloads, that are available on USB sticks instead of plastic discs.

Man, I'm looking for a new case and I just might bite. This think looks beautiful. My only dilemma is which version? They're both giant boxes of eye candy.

Edit: Almost bought it until I realized it has 2mm of clearance with my Gigabyte GTX 770. That seems to be cutting it close. It looks like you can take each drive try out separately, but I can't really tell. Anyone know if that's the case?

Edit 2: Nevermind, look like they're all separate so I should be fine. Looks like I've got myself a sexy new case in the mail :)

Last edited:
Back