• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

As far as graphics cards are concerned, EVGA needs no introduction. They have always been and continue to be a popular choice among PC and overclocking enthusiasts. EVGA has a full array of graphics cards planned to complement the release of NVIDIA's new GTX 960 GPU. Today, we'll be looking at the GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ that comes factory overclocked and includes EVGA's new cooler in the ACX 2.0+. The GTX 960 series of graphics cards aims to offer excellent performance at an affordable price. Let's get started and find out if EVGA was able to accomplish that.
Click here to view the article.

gtx 970 shroud

I'd like to add custom decals to my gtx 970 shroud, but I cant seen to access the screw on the chasis door side to remove the shroud from the heatsink. Please advise on how you were able to remove the gtx 960 shround.

Thanks in advance.

No idea, you didn't even say what card you have and you're working with a GTX 970... the review was on a GTX 960.

Great article. I was hesitant about buying this card since it only has a 128bit bus, but i figured since i was building a Mini-ITX, the low power/low heat of a GTX 960 would be better than a R9280x

Ended up getting it and it is perfect for 1080p gaming at ultra settings. Super fast, quiet, comes with a hefty overclock, and can be overclocked even further. I have mine OC'd to 1570 at boost with no issues which is insane

Back