• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4-2800 CL16 1.2V Memory Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

G.Skill brings high expectations with each new product release. Computer enthusiasts and overclockers connect the G.SKill brand to the highest quality memory. Today, we once again have a chance to find out if G.Skill is worth being called the best memory manufacturer. This memory review is based on the latest Ripjaws 4 series designed for the only DDR4 desktop platform - Haswell-E. On Overclockers.com. we can already see DDR4-2666 and DDR4-3000 Ripjaws 4 reviews. Now it's time for the memory kit marked as F4-2800C16Q-16GRK (16GB of DDR4-2800 CL16), which requires standard DDR4 voltage of 1.2V.
Click here to view the article.

Really, DDR4-3764 result on stock cooling and not even one comment :eh?: Maybe I was counting on some more since it's my first front page review on Overclockers in this year.

Last edited:
Nice review Woomack,

Seems like the Ripjaw 4's did very well here.
G.Skill is putting out some very strong kits.
I have to say I am liking my kit and to add they stand behind their products.
Had a failure they replaced them immediately.
With the kits clocking so well, it almost seems like shelling out for 3200 out of the box is a waste of money

Appreciate you taking the time

Really, DDR4-3764 result on stock cooling and not even one comment :eh?: Maybe I was counting on some more since it's my first front page review on Overclockers in this year.

Probably because it's a Samsung-based kit. They're just not as interesting as Hynix-based ones. Nothing personal :)

Hynix kits are already boring. Most of them are scalling in similar way and require high voltages for tighter timings. Also when I tested Micron based kits with results like 3000 12-12-12 1.45V ( so better than most Hynix can make ) then it also wasn't interesting enough ;)

Back