• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE be quiet! Dark Rock TF Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The firm known as be quiet! is on a roll. We have seen their Silent Base 800 case. We have seen their Pure Rock 4-heatpipe heatsink. So far we have seen high quality stuff. Can they keep it up? Today we are looking at a unique heatsink, one that has a pair of tandem fin stacks. But the fin stacks are set horizontally while the fan or fans blow downward, washing the motherboard and RAM with air. Wonder if it works? Let’s see!

Click here to view the article.

I know this article is old but would this cooler work okay with a i9-9900K on a ASUS ROG MAXIMUS EXTREME Z390 motherboard? My case is the O11-Dynamic so I need a strong air cooler that is less than 155mm in height. I do have a Corsair H115i Pro but I may just want to go with a nice big air cooler. Only worried is will it work okay with that cpu and ram clearance. Nice Article by the way.

It should do ok as long as you can keep it supplied with air. A big cooler with no air flow won’t give the results you seek.

I know this article is old but would this cooler work okay with a i9-9900K on a ASUS ROG MAXIMUS EXTREME Z390 motherboard? My case is the O11-Dynamic so I need a strong air cooler that is less than 155mm in height. I do have a Corsair H115i Pro but I may just want to go with a nice big air cooler. Only worried is will it work okay with that cpu and ram clearance. Nice Article by the way.
It will work with that CPU and motheboard, yes.

You can check the website/specifications and see how much clearance is over the ram. ;)

Back