• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, everyone gather 'round for the Overclockers review of the new and improved Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - wow, that's a mouthful - known henceforth simply as G933. Following in the footsteps of the widely used G930, the bar is set high for the G933. Sporting wireless connectivity, dual inputs, surround sound, and more, it seems like the G933 has all you could need for a gaming headset. Let's take a look at this headset, see the new features it brings, and listen to how it performs!

Click here to view the article.

Nice Read.

I'm using a pair myself, and I do think they are better than my old g930's.

I've been experimenting with DD and DTS, haven't quite decided on which I like more yet, but DTS wins out so far for music. DD is winning in the gaming department.

I have it set to "breathe" an orange glow, but at some point, the orange turns to red, then a very dark magenta, which is my only complaint, other than price. It is very minor, since I can't even see the glow with it on.

The build quality is great, and even at max volume, bass doesn't distort in any way(on DD) and very little on DTS.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase, and would recommend it to others. Logitech's build quality is great. My old G930's, which are going on 4 years old now, are still working great, but not without its little nit picks here and there.

Glad you had the same observations from the G930 to G933.

The best thing about the DTS/DD scenario is that you can set it to use one or the other based on what program is running!

How long does it take for the color change issue to happen? I've mostly used mine with the lights off.

I was in the same boat with my G930. It still works, but has some cracks in the left swivel.
The build quality of this headset is definitely better than the previous, which is a great sign to me!

How long does it take for the color change issue to happen? I've mostly used mine with the lights off.

The best thing about the DTS/DD scenario is that you can set it to use one or the other based on what program is running!

Day one issue.

It has to do with the voltage. Orange at low power is technically red. So it functions as intended. It just isn't what you intuitively expect. the colors are consistant across the color bands and logo leds, It seems they wen't to great lengths with quality control on this aspect. My G600 mouse has some mismatched color intensities.

Different colors don't have this issue, or at leas not nearly as "noticeable."

Anyways, I just wish the clips they used to attach the band to the phones were metal rather than plastic, damned be the extra weight. The feel of brushed aluminum gives a nice touch, and a sense of sturdiness that plastic simply fails to deliver.

To answer the per profile thing, It doesn't quite work(in my case), as I have Spotify open with my games, and listen to music while playing rocket league, for example. Would confuse the program to switch it when both the game and the music are running. The feature itself works fine, it just doesn't work simultaneously.

Last edited:
Back