• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Anidees AI7 Black Window Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice review Tukr.

While adding this case to our list I came across a couple questions.

1. Does this case support 280mm rad in the top?
2. Is it possible to add the top rad inside the case if the top HDD bays are removed?

Thanks

Nice review Tukr.

While adding this case to our list I came across a couple questions.

1. Does this case support 280mm rad in the top?
2. Is it possible to add the top rad inside the case if the top HDD bays are removed?

Thanks

Hey thanks for the constructive critique. From what I have gathered, A 280mm Radiator should fit as long as the Fittings are in the correct orientation(not parallel), the rear of the case does have water cooling pop outs but i think that would only allow you to have a messier looking loop. This is strictly an assumption based on the 2x 140mm fan compatibility, I don't even have 140mm fans to test with so I'm sorry for not having proof.

With the HDD cages removed from the top of the case, my fans would stick out higher than the case when mounted to the rad. That was my initial plan but i had no way to mount either the radiator or fans to the case because they did not line up with a mounting surface.
2016-06-09.jpg
That is with the fans attached to the bottom side of the radiator, which protruded from the case by about half an inch or so, with no mounting hardware.
It may be possible with a Slim style radiator though. I think i included the "maximum" thickness dimensions in the article.

Back