• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE E-WIN Champion Series Ergonomic Gaming Chair Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

E-WIN Racing was founded in 2016 after being part of a leading OEM office chair manufacturer. They are focused on designing and manufacturing ergonomic "racer" style chairs for both gaming and office use. E-WIN Racing uses the phrase "Quality, but cheap office gaming chairs" to describe their products, and we're here to find out the accuracy of that statement, at least with the CP-BB3F Gaming Office Chair we had a chance to test.

Click here to view the article.

Nice write-up Matt. Just wanted to ask if this chair is suited for the smaller/thinner person? I ask because I'm not small nor thin, lol. @ 6'1" and 200lbs with a 36/38" waist, I find it quite difficult to find a chair that is comfortable for my body frame/weight. All these gaming/racing chairs I've seen look puny for a person of my body size.

My biggest issue is the seat. With my fat @$$ sitting for a gaming session, it gets painful especially behind my knees and lower waist line.

They have quite a few options for people of different sizes. All of the specific chair dimensions can be seen on their site here. It looks like their Flash line of chairs is meant for the bigger framed individuals and has the thickest seat cushion at 4.3 inches, but it's their most expensive line (we have the 15% promo code at least).

I'm 5'11" and ~195 lbs, and the chair I reviewed is really comfortable and forces me into good posture, and according to their site the Champion Series is best for people up to 5'10". I sat in the chair in blocks of a few hours at a time when photo editing, writing, and even some gaming (sold it as required review testing to the wife :D).

In the end, comfort is subjective and that makes it hard to buy chairs online. They do have a 15-day return policy, but shipping would fall on the buyer if the reason isn't something being faulty. The package is rather large and ~58 lbs, so I wouldn't expect return shipping to be cheap.

Last edited:
Yeah I was afraid of that. The price for the Flash line is too rich for my blood. Nothing new tho as I was already expecting a hefty pricetag. For that price ( or lower) I can get the Autonomus ErgoChair 2 which I've been looking at for while now.

In reality I'm not a huge fan of the racing chair concept anyways. Really nice gimmick for the youngin's tho, but for an old geezer like myself I'd stick to the "office chair" ;)

Thx for the info!

Back