• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Buyer's Guide: 6 Killer Systems to Build Right Now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

With the holiday season underway, our experts share parts lists for six pc builds for any budget. Whether AMD or Intel, our buyers guide has you covered. The goal of 2018 holiday buyer's guide is to present a state of the union as to what a user should choose for processors, RAM capacity and speeds, motherboards, video cards, and power supplies.

Click here to view the article.

Tried to respond on the front page and it ate my post!

Very well done, guys! I like the way you hit on some of the make or break details like PSU cable count and what's needed vs. what's cool, without completely ignoring cool. :D Very practical without being dry or recipe-like at all. One of the best, and best written buying guides I've seen. Great Wrap Up, too. Congratulations, guys! :clap:

So as a general rule of thumb should the graphic card account for half of price of a gaming computer?

I tend to believe this is true.

If anyone is on the 'fence' or isn't sure what to build for their new 'wish list,' new needs or requirements, that article is a 'Killer' decision maker for you.:thup::thup:

Back