• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Raijintek Ophion Evo Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Raijintek was founded in 2013 "with the aim of designing high-end products for lifestyle, computer, and day-to-day usage." Their computer products consist of cases, heatsinks, AIO water cooling units, custom water loop parts, and fans. Today, we have a new entry into their case lineup, the Ophion Evo. The Ophion Evo is a small form factor (SFF) case with a popular internal design that intends not to sacrifice much on the compatibility side.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice case review. Besides the writing I like the way your brain went "How can I mod this?" mode immediately. :clap:

It's a nice looking case, but I don't get the whole tempered glass thing on what, by necessity, is a blivet (10 lbs. of...stuff...in a 5 lb. bag). Not criticizing your build skills at all, there just isn't any room in SFF cases to make it look anywhere close to good on the inside. I'm not sure I want to spend even that kind of money (or way more) on a case that seems to be designed to be unobtrusive, and by necessity makes not want to look inside. It's the computer equivalent of a guy building a glass house and then walking around scratching his junk all day. Nobody wants to see that. :shock:

edit: Great pictures, too!

Back