• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Team Group T-Force XTREEM 4133 DDR4 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today, we are evaluating Team Group's T-Force XTREEM 4133 MHz DDR4 memory modules. The XTREEM line of memory from Team Group doesn't have any flashy RGB or wild color schemes. What it has instead is rock solid performance and legacy of legendary overclocking results. Exceptional build quality, high XMP speeds, and performance are its major hallmarks. Join us as we take a look at these features and investigate the XTREEM memory's overclocking potential.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt as too much time already passed since release and they moved to newer products. I asked ASRock multiple times since the premiere of this board and tested some beta BIOS releases. It simply hits a wall at 4500.
Btw. these memory kits are really random, my kit couldn't even boot at 4500 on this motherboard. It was like 4266 16-16-16 without any problems and then 4300+ no boot. The same on MSI Z370 ITX and some other boards. As I remember, only on ASUS MXIG it could reach 4500 stable and max somewhere near 4600 but at higher voltages, where GSkill kits ( 3200 C14/4266 C19 ) reached 5000 and much cheaper HyperX passed 5200. There were some other little issues on some motherboards so I just sold the Xtreem kit last year.
My kit was marked as Special Edition but it was exactly the same as the standard version. Some results at lower voltages are here.

Last edited:
Back