• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ZADAK Announces the MOAB II Elite mATX Water Cooled PC Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today ZADAK announced their latest flagship water cooled PC case, the MOAB II Elite. Yes, you heard that right, the case is a water cooled case. The MOAB II Elite is an improved version of the already existing MOAB II. Utilizing a water cooling distribution plate as the motherboard mounting tray, the MOAB II and MOAB II Elite makes for an incredibly clean open concept build.

Click here to view the article.

Only B450 boards are recommended for AMD? Interesting given that B550 is just out, and X570 boards will surely be quite popular amongst the sort of enthusiast who would even think about water cooling?

Fun idea though.

I'd imagine any mATX board works in it... but those are the boards tested(?) or maybe paid to be on the list for it(?)... no clue.

I'd imagine any mATX board works in it... but those are the boards tested(?) or maybe paid to be on the list for it(?)... no clue.

I'm leaning towards them being the only AMD mATX boards on hand to test. If GB was "sponsoring" the test it would make more sense, to me at least, to have one high end and one midrange board on the list as opposed to two last gen midrange boards.

That being said, this is a good idea. Done a couple SFF builds over the years and getting a small case with decent cooling has always been a pain. My #1 complaint actually, tied with them just being a PITA to work in.

On the review side, Gigabyte loves to send boards to anyone... so I'm not surprised to see more boards from them for testing...

Back