• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Corsair Launches Three All New 4000 Series Mid-tower Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Corsair is launching three new mid-tower cases designated the 4000 series. Each new case will feature never before seen innovations like the RapidRoute cable management system. Starting with the 4000D with its minimilistic design, the 4000D Airflow with a full mesh front panel, and the 4000X RGB featuring a tempered glass front panel, Corsair offers plenty to choose from. Here is the official product launch from Corsair.

Click here to view the article.

Some good ideas involved here. I particularly like the 1" (25mm) of space behind the MB tray. Extra volume behind the tray has been something I've looked for in every case I've bought for the last 20 years. Thanks for the heads up.

Looks pretty but I worry the 360mm max GPU size would have problems with a radiator and fans in the front and a large card. Newegg has it listed at $79 which is really impressive for such a nice case though.

Back