• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE XPG Starker Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today on the review table is the XPG Starker. A compact and versatile mid-tower chassis. While it is the smallest case offered by ADATA's gaming division, XPG, there is still plenty of space for a multitude of components and various configurations. This is due to intelligently designed features and multipurpose plates included with the Starker. We will get into that and much more as we take a deep dive into what makes the XPG Starker so special.

Click here to view the article.

Afterthoughts and additional comments about the XPG Starker.

My gaming rig is still installed in this chassis and I have added 2x 120 high-speed Yate Loons I had laying around for additional intake. Temps seem to hover around 2°C above ambient while mining on my RTX 2070 while not gaming and about the same while gaming Valheim.

In short, temps are not an issue in this case with the added fans under any load, and for lighter loads temps will be fine at stock.

Back