• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10.5k in 3dmark w/ Gefocre 3 :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dissolved

As some know, i broke 11k on a weird 3dmark bench a few weeks ago. well i desided im going to try it again, and make it offical. i wont get as high as i did be4 (cuz 3dmark bugged) but im on a quest for 11,172. thats TOP score for a AXP/Geforce 3 ti500 Defualt bench.
So far ive been able to FULLY bench (all TESTS) @ 10,554
http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4965319
this thread will be updated, as i go inside anyone cares to see my progess :)

Well looks like my gf3 ti500 is maxed out.
275/600 has been the highest its passed 3dmark w/o any artifacts.
i just tryed 280/600, it finished 3dmark in complete, but lagged horribly, and had many artifacts in the last few tests.
But id have to say that is an awesome oc for a gf3 on air w/o extra voltage!
So now its up to my cpu to get me those extra few mark to break 11k :)

what voltage are you running your card at? Any chance of increasing it (volt-mod) for more core? Or are you going for the highest un-modded score? congrats so far...it's looking real nice :)

takiwa said:
what voltage are you running your card at? Any chance of increasing it (volt-mod) for more core? Or are you going for the highest un-modded score? congrats so far...it's looking real nice :)

its only sink modded. Alpha 15u w/ delta 60mm 37cfm fan, and tin ramsinks w/ as2. if i could get those sinks off add as3, and lap the alpha mirror, and bolt it instead of epoxy, and add a lil voltage, then i could be at the top of the list easy.
but i sold it, and i bought a ti4200. so this will be its last day in benching, then its sent off to its new home :)

New score:
http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4965815 10,629
i need to get 11172 to beat the top score. i noticed the guy has his gfe ti500 @ 260/623. Which is very impressive. so that only tells me hes volt modded, or on water. that high memory clock cant be done on air. But im gonna try and add some more memory clock. and see if it will stay stable. sun is comming up, and its gonna get warm is a hurry, so im getting close to my last try for today.
Hope i gave someone something interesting to read :)

Back