• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10, 7 and 2 is the answer. The question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
What are the newest billions goal achieving and some such that they earned? Geez. That's a horrible question. Let's see if I can do better. Some of our billionaire's earned new milestones this week. What are they? Meh. Better but not great. Let's move past this for now.

World stats:
No teams are chasing us this week. WOOT! We are chasing three teams and could move up to #8 in less than 2 months. Less than two months! We are chasing PCMR, Hardware.no and Nvidia. We will pass them all in 1.6 months, 6.9 months and 1.9 years. If you are looking at the time frames and think that we are too weak to pull this off, well, you haven't been paying attention. We have always been small compared to other "grass roots" teams. COVID became a new part of F@H and large Corporations kicked in to help. Welcomed help too by the way. They pumped out a LOT of WUs and put a hurt on us; points wise. The key to our sucess is that we work hard and play hard. We show up day after day. Week after week. Month after month and most importantly, year after year. (Didn't see that coming did you? Oh. You did see that coming. Very well then.) It is our long term comitment that has made us #1 in the world and will make us #1 again.

HayesK_ALL is #32
WhitehawkEQ is #39
torin3 is #76
dfonda is # 91

Bonus world ranking:
Holdolin is #170
HayesK_GRC is #298

Note: The bonus section is just for the fun of it. They are currently out of the top 100 which is my cut-off for this but they are earning well above 100 million ppd. thus the fun of seeing them rise through the world rankings.

Team Stats:
We currently have 51 active folders. One is even brand new to the team. newb4ever. :welcome: All points are good points so thank you. Our average ppd per active user is 10.6 million ppd. Very good. More is always better but we are doing very well.

Top 24 are earning 1 million ppd+
Top 11 are earning 10 million ppd+
Top 7 are earning 20 million ppd+
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd+
Top 4 are earning 40 million ppd+
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd+
Top 2 are earning 120 million ppd+

Individual stats:
Holdolin just earned his first 10 billion! WOOT!
HayesK_GRC has just earned 7 billion!
Farwalker has just earned 2 billion!

Ah! Now we see the reason for the title. A bad title I'll grant you but all the same...

FoldingAddict has just earned 800 million. Flirting with his first billion.
twocup_oreo just earned 30 million.

All good stuff above. All good stuff.

Two things:
1) I will not be posting an update next week. If you want to post one yourself, please do so. I will not be offended. If you've been looking for a different format for the updates, try it out. You're not trying to be me. Only I may be me. You be you and create an update the way you want to see it. If you copy what I do, I will take that as a kindness but do not limit yourself if you want to do something different.
2) I've not kept up with the progress of creating our own stats page so please click the link and catch up. If you can assist with *any* issue they may be running into, please do so.

See you all in two weeks. In the mean time, be well and FOLD ON! ;)

I do it for you not due to doing but for the doing of do do...who knows what was done but for the greater good of the doers.... what will be done on earth as it is heaven...:unsure:
Alvin Chipmunk quote after too much hooch...
and Congrats on the 'Stones mates.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back