• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

11/11 Daily Race Stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
OK... here they are.. I have the image hosting issues resolved and have added a daily production chart as well... :D :D :D Most of the bugs are worked out, but not all (I would like both graphs to look more alike, for instance)...

Big news here is Team Jazz from last to a very, very close third in three days... Come on TEAM MORPH!!! LET'S CRUNCH 'EM!!!!

11data.gif

11tot.gif

11prod.gif

THKS for all the hard work you put in doing this graphs Kris!!!!!

And what do you mean with looking different. TO me they are almost exactly the same :D

Sweet! Good to hear, I've been taking a break as of late since I had an Honors Band to play in down at UW-Milwaukee, where I also auditioned for (and won) a scholarship. I had no time for the forums, and the news that we're in a close third race is certainly a nice development indeed. Thanks Morph, and good luck to all since it looks like we're approximately 1/3rd through the race!

GO TEAM JAZZ!!!

Back