• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

12k 3dmark03???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

michaelkahl

The system in my sig is a nice and powerful one, but I can't break 12k in 3dmark03 and it's annoying...I don't know why. I've been working with this video card and can OC more than 540core and 580mem. I have FW enabled and I have tried the AGP aperature from every setting (makes no diff)...I've obtained 11,948 3dmarks but that's it...I'm so close to 12k yet I can't seem to stretch this system enough to make it to 12k...other than changing the 3d settings to high performance and ensuring that background programs aren't running is there anything else I can do to tweak my system for a higher score. I set my virtual mem to 1.5x's my ram size. I just can't think of anymore tweaks to do. I was getting 11,800 for the longest time and then I updated to the new nforce drivers and got 11,948. I'm thinking of trying omega or DNA...i hear these make scores lower because they forcus on quality so that is a last resort.
I'm using ATi Tool to OC btw.