• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1600+@2020mhz-3dmark-CPUID-SAN!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
seems that your video is holding you back or something. you probably need to tweak it and make sure theres no other proggies running (use run --> msconfig). considering i get 8800 3dmarks...

how in the world is the memory bandwidth only in the 2300 range? mine gets like 2000 (using PC2100) and you're running at near PC3200 speeds.

hellrazrblade said:
seems that your video is holding you back or something. you probably need to tweak it and make sure theres no other proggies running (use run --> msconfig). considering i get 8800 3dmarks...

how in the world is the memory bandwidth only in the 2300 range? mine gets like 2000 (using PC2100) and you're running at near PC3200 speeds.

you cant get to much out of a stock 8500LE note(LE)!!!
I COULD HAVE MY CPU AT 60GHZ AND NOT GET MORE
and you do NOT have your ram at 2100
you have it at 146fsb thats more like 2400 ram
:rolleyes:
i just got this thing up
i do NOT have it all set up
i'm just happy i got over 2000mhz i've tryed for so long
:cool:

i had to give it 2volts to run 3dmark
do you think if i unlock it i could get more????
i think my ram is the prob

Congrats to you on the 2Ghz on air. That is a major achievement I think. It seems to me that you have reached the biggest problem with overclocking. When is 'enough enough'? I have heard of people not being able to OC as well after unlocking a chip, and since your chip is still locked :Quote" Do you think if I unlock it I could get more????" I would try everything else I could to get a higher OC before unlocking. Better safe that sorry.:D Good luck.

maybe 30mhz more with unlocking but generally not more. you normally wanna unlock if you want to get a higher FSB speed but since you allready got one then i really see why you would need to. if you wanna know for sure if it is your ram then go run memtester for like 8 hours and if it gives you any errors then yes it is your ram.

try giving your ram 3v or even more just make sure you have a FAN over it.

Pyros said:
Congrats to you on the 2Ghz on air. That is a major achievement I think. It seems to me that you have reached the biggest problem with overclocking. When is 'enough enough'? I have heard of people not being able to OC as well after unlocking a chip, and since your chip is still locked :Quote" Do you think if I unlock it I could get more????" I would try everything else I could to get a higher OC before unlocking. Better safe that sorry.:D Good luck.
i'm getting greedy right?:D

Yea, I would say your getting greedy, but I would say your almost at a god-like status(or atleast demi-god) with that xp1600 OC on air, so that justifies it. :D I decided to get greedy about a week about too, but I ended up with a corrupt HD and had to reload windows xp.:eek: :( btw, have you tried lowering you memory settings to see if it helped? It will lower your benchmarks probably, but it might let you know if the memory is the problem.

if I can't get ahold of this girl(s) ... i'm going to unlock my chips tonight.

Anyone wanna see if dual 2ghz is possible :D

If you can do a dual 2Ghz 1600, you nedd to let AMD know about it. Maybe they will give you some free stuff for kickin so much A$$!!! lmao:burn:

Very nice overclock No need to unlock unless you had a 1900+ or of the such.

I think that would be the first DUAL 1600+ @ 2ghz in these forums I Think :eh?:

i know its not possible... but i'll try.

i've gotta unlock b/c i've maxed the fsb at 150. That's the highest this dual board will support.

I know I can run them at XP2000 speeds... does that count :D?

Pyros said:
Yea, I would say your getting greedy, but I would say your almost at a god-like status(or atleast demi-god) with that xp1600 OC on air, so that justifies it. :D I decided to get greedy about a week about too, but I ended up with a corrupt HD and had to reload windows xp.:eek: :( btw, have you tried lowering you memory settings to see if it helped? It will lower your benchmarks probably, but it might let you know if the memory is the problem.
i set to 2.5(from 2) but cant get more :(
i dont want to go to high with the volts
i'm going to stay here:cool:

congrats. you've gotten to the point that I want to get to.
kinda stuck at 1963mhz @1.85v for now until I can figure out how to make my windows load @2.09v.

Back