• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ or 1700+ JIUHB DLT3C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats cool.
BTW the 1800 in my sig is one i got a few weeks ago (same stepping) edit: ya ya you saw that

edit: LOL im no good OCer, i read a bunch of things here and then buy what other peops say is good. then try settings they suggest and WING-it just like everybody else:D
that said, my suggestions would be: heatsink your MOSFETS, give it all more VOLTS, and try 2 2 2 11 (or 10) mem settings.

GOOD LUCK:p

Last edited:
no, there both in the same rig (not at the same time) it's on 2x H2O loops.
CPU = danner mag 3 pump, "white water" water block, Black ice extreme II rad (4x120mm fans) with 1/2" tube

GPU and North bridge = Koolance (a case with a built in "kit")

Last edited:
not bad, i was thinking of water cooling. I heard the Danger Den RBX is the best water block but thats all i know on the subject.

haha its just us on the thread, basically like we're instant messaging.

Not anymore! :D NEway, I have a week 0311 1800 JIUHB DLT3C AXDA (did I say that right? correct me if not) and was wondering wat the best settings would be for it.

Back