• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1ghz Morgan with ECS K7S5A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

carpenoctem23

I noticed that in the archives, some people had managed to change the multiplier with this combination. How is that? I flashed the OC BIOS and that is working great. I'm at 112 x 10, but I have no idea as to how the multiplier is supposed to be changed. I have unlocked it using pencil lead, but there is still no change. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I did the same thing, I penciled in the L1 bridges later to find out that the ecsk7s5a mobo does not have the option to change multipliers. Only way to o'clock is to adjust fsb.
But you could however cut some bridges on the chip to change the multiplier.

here is a good source of info
it also has a link to a cool site that tells you which bridges to cut or connect to your desired multiplier

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply! Would you happen to know which bridges control the multiplier and how it is configured?

Man...that is a lot of work. hehe... I'm not sure if I'm willing to go that far to get multiplier control.

Back