• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.26 SL6ET anybody know anything about this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what is this? a bunch of thread jackers ;)

AZN

im researching the wet side right now... trying to learn as much as i can and decide is $150-200 plus my time worth the 800mhz more.

AZN

AZN said:
im researching the wet side right now... trying to learn as much as i can and decide is $150-200 plus my time worth the 800mhz more.

AZN

nice azn....

btw, going wet is only for peeps who need to lower temps because of a hot room.

if my winter room temps were not high, then the ax-478 would have been fine for me. yet I can get 78F-80F room temps at times in the winter.
in the summer I leave the AC on all day, so room temps are like 66F-68F.

your new CPU seem to like the retail HS, so why not just get a better one for long term use.

good luck

mica

well my last ax478 was a real crapper so i dont know... what other HSF can i use? My volcano7+ cools maybe 1-2c better, and at full speed it does like 3-5c cooler, but thats freaking annoying... I dont want the noise. Im even getting a maxtor quiet drive cuzz the sound is buggin me.

AZN

the volcano's stink in mho...what about swifty 4000 and a quiet fan?

again, I'm sorry about your ax-478, yet they seem to have there act together now.

mica

jdmcnudgent said:
im currently up to 160 on my ddr sys.:D mem bandwidth is sweet too:p im just happy that i can use the 3:4 strap at 160.:cool:

I'm going to shoot for PC1200 rambus myself... aka 4x at 150Mhz FSB. I'll need a 133 Northy for that first though. =)

jdmcnudgent said:
yes, its quite impressive, mine will do that.;)

Just got my new P4T533 + 2 x 256's PC4200 sammy's .. too bad I don't have a chip to try it out, I can tell it's different, the box is different with a sticker stating HT is enabled .. but still same board revision 1.03 .. oh well, I hope this won't crap out hehehe, I might wait for the 3giga to inject it into her :D

pacino said:

Just got my new P4T533 + 2 x 256's PC4200 sammy's .. too bad I don't have a chip to try it out, I can tell it's different, the box is different with a sticker stating HT is enabled .. but still same board revision 1.03 .. oh well, I hope this won't crap out hehehe, I might wait for the 3giga to inject it into her :D
that sucks bro, keep up posted.

jdmcnudgent said:
so now that i have been burning it in for a while, do you think that i can speed the timings back up??

currently at 428mhz.

JD you need at least 2.9v to make the Corsair go higher
Your mobo doesnt give that kind of voltage...if i'm correct.

Also what's your rev? 1.1 or 2.1 ?
Different chips inside.
If you have the Winbond chips...you can definetely go higher

TASOS said:

JD you need at least 2.9v to make the Corsair go higher
Your mobo doesnt give that kind of voltage...if i'm correct.

Also what's your rev? 1.1 or 2.1 ?
Different chips inside.
If you have the Winbond chips...you can definetely go higher
i would have to look. but thanks for the info. i tried to set to 161fsb today, and it was a no go, may be the mem, may be the chip, dunno. my board only goes to 2.7v for the mem, and its currently at 2.66v:(

ATTN Posters in this thread.

this is a chip thread not a memory thread. K Thx Bye :D

Back