• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.4B SL6RZ is the bomb!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
melon_stunner said:
I just bought another 2.4B SL6RZ from Fry's for 159.99 with

motherboard and it rocks. When I put it in my machine I forgot to

change the FSB setting to default so it was set @ 170 and it

booted like nothing! Right now I am stress testing @ 3.04 ghz

(169 FSB) @ 1.50 volts. I am actually undervolting it right now!

WOOHOO! Today is the last day for the sale so I say everyone

get out and buy one!

Another??? *Edit*???

There is no selling/buying/trading outside the Classifieds:mad:
Continuing in this vein will earn a vacation.

LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted one in the forums. I am selling this one that hit 3.2 ghz off of 1.5 volts for *Edit*.

The edit above equally applies here:mad:

LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
$190...hey can consider
Thats the same price as regular 2.4b's over at my place... my bro got his 2.4b at $200

p/s i'm over at malaysia and the exchange rate is US$1 to RM3.80
so kinda rough calculation

Anyone getting these from newegg in oem? And what are you doing with the board that comes with the fry's deal, throw it away?:D

Ei what is the ultimate 2.4b out there? RZ,EF.......? and how high can my cpu oc with out any additional cooling?

rig = asus p4S533-E p4 2.4b C1 EF 256 pc2100
:rolleyes:

Update...I am just going to say that SL6RZ's are the best C1's out there. I am @ 3.2 ghz on 1.45 vcore (bios) which is 1.40 (MM). This is just too much!!! Sometimes it drops down to 1.38 too! LOL!

Default voltage to C1 CPU's is 1.525.You actually dropped your voltage core?.Wow,thats pretty good if you can drop it below default voltage and still run prime with no errors overnight at 3.2ghz.

Ok, I just drove my butt down to Fry's and picked up a SL6RZ!:D Didn't get the same deal as you guy's, paid $195 including tax, But I'm happy. One note....Fry's part number for a tray 2.4b is #3320262. I went up to the cashier and she handed me a boxed cpu, SL6EF, that had this number. Had to be missmarked as she came back with the correct one next! So don't take a boxed cpu as their all SL6EF!

I'll let you know how it over clocks.:cool:

THIS CHIP IS THE REAL DEAL!:D :D :D Thanks for the tip melon_stunner.
My TH7II is at 174fsb/3132mhz right now and passing P95. The ram is pc1044. My ram's gonna be the limit to how high it will go. It failed P95 at 175fsb....so far 1hour good at 174fsb. Guess I have to get some pc1066 now!LOL :)

I took some pic's of the cap's but their too large to post here.

Back