• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.4c...where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
on the 16th the big shipment of them will arrive. If you wait a week or two the price will drop $50. Im impatient, & ordered a 2.6C for $244 from ecost.com. good luck finding one

I ordered one at techmole.com for 200 shipped 2 day fedex said he had like 8 left!

JDLT1

Yep, I also ordered one with overnight shipping for 210

I would get em while theyre hot

JDLT1 said:
I ordered one at techmole.com for 200 shipped 2 day fedex said he had like 8 left!

JDLT1
i dont like the resellerratings on them. they seem to like not reporting backorderd stuff. let us know when u get these chips :)

Hmm, techmole has a good price, but are you sure they
have them in stock?

I am a little miffed that I paid $229 from GoogleGear, but hey,
both mine are showing up tomorrow.

I ordered my 2.6C Sunday for $238 shipped. They got stock today, and said that they will ship my order tomorrow as they had a backlog of orders on all of the <3ghz 800fsb chips, and it didn't make it out. BTW, they all still say "In Stock" on the website.

I called and checked with techmole before ordering and they said that they were instock. And even after ordering I called again and they said that it would definitely be shipped tommorow and I would receive it thursday

bad new guyz. some1 just got 2 week 10 2.4c chips from google and they didnt do much more then 275fsb. well i guess thats not bad news but its not the best OCers. Im hoping to get 285fsb and better. GL guyz

rofl its amazing just a month ago we were all extremely happy with 190fsb or better. now its "275 sucks". lol.

its a new ball game. check out the scores with BN and his 2.4c
even at HIGH fsb it doesnt do much but help the memory bandwidth. his cpu scores are still the same, well alittle better but nothing special. the most improved was memory scores so i was more looking for a high cpu speed and 275 for a 12x is only 3330 mhz. id like 3.4 and higher.

AZN said:
bad new guyz. some1 just got 2 week 10 2.4c chips from google and they didnt do much more then 275fsb. well i guess thats not bad news but its not the best OCers. Im hoping to get 285fsb and better. GL guyz
thats not bad news, joe just has a crap mobo. i personally think that the abit ic7 and g model mobo's suck. let me try a week 10 on an asus.:D

jdmcnudgent said:
thats not bad news, joe just has a crap mobo. i personally think that the abit ic7 and g model mobo's suck. let me try a week 10 on an asus.:D
perhaps, thats y i want to see some1 else with the same week.

Back