• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.4c...where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
resellerratings.com is really overrated. BuyXG has a 2.35 or so, & ive ordered from them multiple times with no problems.

Ununquadium114 said:
resellerratings.com is really overrated. BuyXG has a 2.35 or so, & ive ordered from them multiple times with no problems.
better safe then sorry, just ask JD

AZN said:

better safe then sorry, just ask JD
yeah, i got di$%#@ outta $84 worth the mem.:( these peeps are cool though, they have the cheapest price on the net, and the guy called me today, because i talked to him this morning, and made sure that i would get my chip shipped out today. he called me back and said my card got declined, and i called the bank, and there was a problem with my card. so i ended up leaving him a message, and he called me back, and it was 5:30 my time, 4:30 his, and he got it on the truck today.:D
fed.jpg

I did correct myself later in that thread, and it was a couple of hours earlier still. But, that's okay, I'm not in any kind of competition or anything. I mean, I found it on pricewatch so anyone could have seen it there. But, if this is where you saw it, great. Spread the 800FSB lovin'!!

Last edited:
thorn said:
I did correct myself later in that thread, and it was a couple of hours earlier still. But, that's okay, I'm not in any kind of competition or anything. I mean, I found it on pricewatch so anyone could have seen it there. But, if this is where you saw it, great. Spread the 800FSB lovin'!!
well, all that matters is were both gettin chips.:p

I would not be to proud of linking resellers here untill they have proven to give good chips. remember what happend with pham :)

As long as they ship me (which they have) a 2.6C, it's out of their hands. If the chip doesn't overlcock well, it's not their fault. They are one of the only sites that have (or had) stock and they aren't trying to jack the price way up like almost everyone else including googlegear. Now if the chip is not what I ordered or is damaged then I can see your point.

Tell me how it goes.

I got two 0310 from GoogleGear but I'm having major issues with
my DFI Canterwoodd...so I can't tell how well they are doing.

If it turns it out mobo is dead, I might be looking for someone
who *can* hit at least 275 on their motherboard to test my
TWO P4 2.4C and tell me how they do...I'd really like a reference
so I can report back to DFI and tell them where their board is
lacking or succeeding.

Lonely Raven said:
Tell me how it goes.

I got two 0310 from GoogleGear but I'm having major issues with
my DFI Canterwoodd...so I can't tell how well they are doing.

If it turns it out mobo is dead, I might be looking for someone
who *can* hit at least 275 on their motherboard to test my
TWO P4 2.4C and tell me how they do...I'd really like a reference
so I can report back to DFI and tell them where their board is
lacking or succeeding.
i will have to run at stock, as i dont have caterwood yet.

i would have never bought a dfi board.:(

That's what I thought too, but I was looking for it for my
Recording Studio, and the onboard Highpoint RAID, plus the
onboard Silicon Image SATA RAID, plus FSB OC up to 400Mhz,
plus the cool board setup.

I thought I'd at least try it and see.

One thing I'll give DFI is their customer support is very good,
and the board is rock solid.....till I attempt to overclock....

I was going to get their nForce2 Ultra board...but I'm having
second thoughts on that. Maybe in a generation or two after
they get caught up with what the enthusiast wants.

cant wait to get my chip tomorrow hope I can run it at least 3600 with HT enabled in my vapo!

JDLT1

Back