• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 monitors on R7500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twinkle

I wanna use a pair of monitors with my Radion 7500; however, i cannot find how to enable it, all i can get is both monitors displaying the same image.

funnyperson1

did you install the hydravision software? if so are you running win2k? i believe only 98/Me/XP will allow you to stretch the desktop

OP
Twinkle

Twinkle

No, I have done it under win2k before, and i dont thinkg i did install the hydravision software, where can i get it?

OP
Twinkle

Twinkle

YEah, (I have the latest CATs..hmm..I'll give it another looka round, but I didnt see anythign last time

Could Nview, and the DETs be happering my abilities here?

Maximouse

Twinkle said:
I wanna use a pair of monitors with my Radion 7500; however, i cannot find how to enable it, all i can get is both monitors displaying the same image.

In the Settings section of display properties, did you click on the "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" box?

I've never run 2000, but thats how its done on XP.

Al