• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

200 frames?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

viking84

started a protein that got to 100 frames and kept going, looked and saw it would take 200 frames, any way to tell how many points it is?

here is a line from the FAHlog

Protein: p610_tetP30_build_ext

can you look at this to see how many points it is?

thanks

10 days folding, top 1400 and climbing :D

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
WU's

7.6 points

Try the newest version of Electron Microscope 3. www.em-dc.com It'll keep you up to date on the progress and point value of your WU's.

Edit: 7 points. Thought it was p210 not p610.

Last edited:

ShadowCat66

Do these take longer?My poor PIII 850 has one and it seems to be choking on this one.It liked those ten pointers better.

OP
V

viking84

:cry: :cry:

**sob** it got to the end of the 200 frames and then said i had an error on 2 steps and discarded it....thought i had a 7 pointer:( took my little 750 a while to get through it, too....

oh well, on to the next one

KLowD9x

Wow...Im working on my fourth one for this week. Thats one a day :eek:. Also, you said it was "7 points and 14 days"...Is the 14 days the time you have to complete it?

Darkseid

is there really a way of getting bigger ponits?? i just let mi machine fold but i don´t know that you can actually tweak it to get more points, is that right?