• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2013 Chimp Challenge Race Updates & Musings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just want to say a huge thank you again to all the people who came aboard to help us this year and to every member of Team32 who pushed hard and never gave up. :salute:

I am already looking forward to next years race as they seem to be getting more exciting year by year :D

Hardfolding.com is down more than it is up.
You will find it in the Stats Processing mode 75% of the time.
But it does have some good stats.

Despite numerous computer problems during the competition, I was able to resolve them quickly, and maintained a positive up-time. I got a new PC built the night of the competition so I had at least one rig folding 24/7, plus some lab computers at the office.

Despite numerous computer problems during the competition, I was able to resolve them quickly, and maintained a positive up-time. I got a new PC built the night of the competition so I had at least one rig folding 24/7, plus some lab computers at the office.

I was the same, new pc built the day of the competition start lol. Was my first new pc since 2005 lol

Wow. All I had to do was replace a PSU. Although, it went out in a blaze of glory! Sounded like the 4th of July!

A belated :attn: and :beer: or :soda: to the Team 32 folders!

A big :salute: to Adak for an incredible job-well-done!

Looks like we're stuck with that ugly green monkey again. :D

-machines are going down, I'm going to Henderson NV this weekend to walk my daughter down the isle.

-machines are going down, I'm going to Henderson NV this weekend to walk my daughter down the isle.

Congrats! Family comes first.

Sorry to inform you Adak but Jennifer was a bot/spammer, she was copying a random post from the first page of every thread and responding with it as her own. First clue, female member. Just kidding of course, please save your flames for someone else.

Sorry to inform you Adak but Jennifer was a bot/spammer, she was copying a random post from the first page of every thread and responding with it as her own. First clue, female member. Just kidding of course, please save your flames for someone else.

Yes, I saw that afterward. Post deleted.

It would have been good to have you race with us, but that's your decision. No hard feelings, here.

Tim Congrats on gaining a Son-in-Law! :beer: Hope you established that he must fold!!:attn: :D

Congrats Pops !! :beer: Won't be long till you'll be showing off some PC gear to some grandkids :thup:

Have a great weekend, Tim!

What a great moment to be sharing with your family and friends. :grouphug:

Back