• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2022 Goals for Folding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Have any goals for the upcoming 2022 ?

Maybe just continue to fold for Team 32 ? Or reach a milestone ? 100K , 1 million , 10 million , 100 million , 1 Billion or more ?

For myself I hope to get to 5th on Team 32 and Page # 2 on the EOC.

Hoping to get another RTX 3080 sometime this year (At retail (y) )

Wishing my Teammates a Safe New Year to come and Safe Holiday as we all cope with the difficulties of the ongoing challenges we face. :grouphug:

Top 8 on team and at least retire the 1070 out of the main folding box in favor of a 30xx. Probably move it out of a rackmount case into an open-concept folding enclosure for grins. [Which might let me keep the 1070 online anyway!]

Cheers to everyone and here's to another year of smooth, consistent, CRUSHING IT!

It's ugly
Sorry you feel that way. It does take some getting used to, but in the end, we feel this is a significant improvement in both functionality/features, speed (both PC and especially mobile), and I like the look, personally. We did our best to keep what we felt made OCF OCF, but inevitably, some change is needed especially to keep up with google algos that killed our revenue stream this year.

If you need help finding anything and getting used to it, please let us know!! :)

“The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.”​

Last edited:
Sorry you feel that way. It does take some getting used to, but in the end, we feel this is a significant improvement in both functionality/features, speed (both PC and especially mobile), and I like the look, personally. We did our best to keep what we felt made OCF OCF, but inevitably, some change is needed especially to keep up with google algos that killed our revenue stream this year.

If you need help finding anything and getting used to it, please let us know!! :)

“The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.”​

Something must be wrong with my settings...It looks almost the same on my Pixelbook....with just way more useful features....(y) I am curious what changed enough for the 'Hawk to find some part "Ugly"

There were quite a few loading issues right after the update that must've been related to cacheing (my av showing up in random places, for ex.) but those have subsided.

If it was necessary to keep the forums alive, I trust the seniors/mods/admins to do the needful, there.

Change on a 20 year old platform will be jarring, sure, but times do change.

I was just thinking, hey it's been too long since I checked in. Hey wait, I think I need to go ask for my 20 year badge. WHOA, what happened to the forum? hehe. Turns out I didn't need to ask for the badge!
<-------------------------
Woohoo 20 years with y'all.

As to 2022 goals, I'm with you DFonda, would love to get an upgrade in the GPU department, let's hope Nvidia wants the same.
Also, I expect to hit 2B this year.

Hope Everyone has a GREAT year.

Not sure what my goals are ... I'm unlikely to do any GPU upgrades but I guess we'll see :)

My goal is simple in appearance yet not in practice. Best put, my goal is to produce as much as I can. I'm still waiting for GPUs to come down in cost but I would like to get a farm up and running again. The market will determin if that happens this year or another.

Back