• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2200+ TBreds out now????IN MY HAND

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Softgod

Disabled
I have two chips here are are Athlon MP's and I have no idea what they are. I am think that they are TBreds since they are ALOT smaller then my 1600+'s. Here is what the chips say.

AMD ATHLON
AMSN2200DKT3C
AIUGA 0242WPBW

To bad they are not mine but if they are I am going to order myself two tomorrow. I have not been able to find the stepping code anywhere. The K7D Master that they were in had a bad BIOS flash so I am waiting on the replacement so I can get this system done for a client of mine. If you have any idea what these are please let me know.

OK, thanks...I just wish that they were mine. I think that I will see what I can get them up to when the new board gets here and see if I want some now or if I want to wait. I have a Tiger MP now but I am going to get a K7D Master when I get arount to it. I might wait till I get it to get the chips too.

The 2200's won't clock that far as they are the A revision. I'd wait for a set of MP2400's or grab a couple of XP2400's and mod the L5 bridge. I am running 2x XP2400's at 150fsb (1.75V) aircooled with SK6's. My registered PC2100 is holding me back from pushing higher. I have some registered PC2700 on order and also a couple of SLK800's. 155fsb would be nice with the RAM @ Cas2 :).

If you want a pair for yourself and if you are willing tho take the chance, mod a pair of XP t-breds and save loads of cash. Also the XP2400 is cheaper than the MP2200 so it will be faster too. This is a VERY EASY done mod, no high-tech.

On the L5 mod I just have to connect the last L5 bridge right? Do I do anything with the L1's?

If you want it to be exactly as the MP you have to unlock the L1´s too(since they are unlocked on the MP). But you just want it to work and not overclock it is enough to do the L5 mod. That mod is a lot easier than then the L1 mod. I did it on a pair of XP1700´s and it works great. Supposedly this is the same on the T-breads. There is a guy around here with dual XP2400´s, he should know. Check the other recent threads in this folder.

A good guide I used:
http://www.hardwarezone.com/articles/articles.hwz?cid=2&aid=393

I just joined the below L5 bridge on my XP2400's with conductive paint and they work perfectly. Don't worry about getting paint in the pit, but don't touch any other bridge (or the L5 emblem):

l5mod.jpg

theotherphil said:
I just joined the below L5 bridge on my XP2400's with conductive paint and they work perfectly. Don't worry about getting paint in the pit, but don't touch any other bridge (or the L5 emblem):

l5mod.jpg

So you have your chips running at 150 Mhz FSB with Crucial pc2100 reg?!? Ehm what did you do to acomplish that

Acrually, I have some Samsung chips that run at 150 FSB that are 2100 and Ecc. I got them at Microx-press.com which is local for me, I think that they were liek 80 for 256megs.

theotherphil said:
Nothing special, just plugged in, set 150fsb and 1.75V. It booted up perfectly and has been running 100% load for nearly 2 weeks with no problems.
´

You must have very good ram sticks then, I have crucial ecc/reg too but it wont work satisfactory at anything higher than default

Henry Rollins II said:
´

You must have very good ram sticks then, I have crucial ecc/reg too but it wont work satisfactory at anything higher than default

The 512Mb Crucial Reg PC2100 sticks that I have are using Infineon chips, not Micron, if this helps.

Back