• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2400 re-review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
it seems [h] will be doing a review of 5 xp2400 retail chips.and compare the results back to their engineering sample.doing it this weekend.

ive been wondering this also.too many complaints on this 2400. doesnt bode well again for amd if the results turn out as i expect.

im crossing my fingers amd does well and it shows the chips are as good as the es.but actually its really just supposed to run at rated speed? no guarentees on oc. if thats the case amd wins! lol no alot of unsmiling ocers tho :(

rippedsocks

ive said it too many times in too many posts..... my 2400+ is a mad dog when it comes to overclocking..... when i get my slk 800 and a vantec tornado, instead of my volcano 9 ill be able to hit 2.5 i think

none1

Did you need to unlock the bridges on your 2400? Somone mentioned they got all multis without bridge work on an abit and a 2400.

OP
deathstar13

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
well i stand corrected :)
not often im happy about being being said im wrong lol