• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2600 @ Bzboys.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bzboys is a joke, check resellerratings. They have a history of advertising new parts that they dont have in stock and dont even know when it is coming. They want to charge your CC and make you wait so they can play with your money. Stay far away from them.

yes be very careful when one seller has something and no one else does....usually means that seller is crap unless they are very well known for being good and getting products earyl ike newegg.com which is an excellent site.

Their rating at www.resellerratings.com is 3.19 out of a possible 10. Newegg is 9.62. The comments section is filled with reports of bait and switch tactics, advertising parts that they do not have in stock and holding people's money for as long as possible.

Again, dont even think about doing business with these crooks.

i bought there once, its crap, dont buy from there. i really need to do research before i buy crap. i learned my lesson from that place -_-;;;

if you look at them, both the 2400 and the 2600 are listed as palominoes. as a matter of fact they are all listed as palominoes. to me this sounds like a recipe for a rip off.

Yup they used exactly the same tactic with the XP2400+ claiming they had it in stock well over a month before it was really available. Bunch of scam merchants who benefit from getting the interest from your money before supplying the goods.

bzboyz FU@#&^ me when the kt333's were released early last spring. I held out for 3 weeks and every day I called, "we'll have it next week". All the while my parts from newegg were waiting around... grrrrr

never trust them, never use them, never go there again...

well im fine with my 1800 for now just checkin' I only buy from newegg usually anyway. got my gcard from compgeeks.com i like compgeeks they are decent.

Back