• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

28.32 dets. causing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop error:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

Has anyone experianced a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error: when useing 28.32 Detonator XP Driver?? I believe this is what has been crashing my system ..I just went back to the 23.11's guess only time will tell....:confused:

CraxySerge

So when you get this error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL at boot up, and you get it when you try to boot into safe mode and any other mode there is, how do you fix it without reformatting. This happened to me a while back, and I had to reformat my HD.

OP
rUfUnKy

rUfUnKy

CraxySerge said:
So when you get this error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL at boot up, and you get it when you try to boot into safe mode and any other mode there is, how do you fix it without reformatting. This happened to me a while back, and I had to reformat my HD.
actually, I started receiving a lot of different types of errors and found out my memory kicked the can. I replaced it and haven't had a error since.

Mhypertext

are those 28.32 anygood

i am using 23.11 right now will i see a perfomance gain ?

or a raise in 3dmarks by switching to them
i am getting 3115 right now

OP
rUfUnKy

rUfUnKy

Mhypertext said:
are those 28.32 anygood

i am using 23.11 right now will i see a perfomance gain ?

or a raise in 3dmarks by switching to them
i am getting 3115 right now
It depends, some people are gaining 60 - 100 points some have claimed to lose points...after replaceing my ram and reinstalling the 28.32's I gained 60 points...