• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

28.32 Dets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've just read on the usenet that these drivers miss GeForce tab in their properties...major $(r3w up by nvidia..if it's true :(

anybody try them out yet? I just loaded the 27.50's last night and they seem to work pretty good. They actually benchmark a few hundred less than the 21.81's in 3DMK2001 but image quality is better

I just installed them and they appear rock solid with MOHAA and Max Payne. My 3DMark 2001 SE went up 100 points.

got them loaded and running sucessfully with XP. Scores dropped about 50 pts compared to 27.50's but image quality is better. Still the 21.81's give me the highest score in 3DMK2001SE (about 250 pts. higher with less quality) but I still break 7000 so I think I'm doing pretty good for my setup

I have tried it and it does not recognize the driver version even after updating the device list it uses. What .inf file would you edit to force the refresh rates for different resolutions? I have gone back to the 23.11 driver since I cannot stand 60 hz.

go t 3dchiptset, they have a topic about how to fix the problem, i saw it this moring (1~2am), and cannot remember now. i think it is still on the front page tho.

Back