• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$29.97 for Chieftec Dragon Full Tower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
$29.97 for Chieftec Dragon Full Tower from Tiger Direct

I know this is not the cyber deals section so just relax. I see a lot of posts of people looking for a new cheap case. So I thought I would post it here where more people would see it. This is a fantastic well built case with tons of room at a unbelieveable price. You get the choice of either Black, Blue, or Silver (Thank You SeaDave). I just picked another one up myself I couldn't say no. This same case cost me $80.00 when I bought it last year.

Chieftec - Dragon Series - Sky Blue ATX Full-Tower Case

Chieftec - Dragon Series - Carbon Black Full-Tower Case

Chieftec - Dragon Series - Infinity Silver Full-Tower Case

I wouldn't pass this deal up they are not going to last.

Edit* Missed one Added Silver Link. Thanks to SeaDave77

Last edited:
OP
Electron Chaser

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
seadave77 said:
That's a great price! To bad they don't have the green for that price. Just watch out for their shipping.

It cost me $16.00 to ship it to me in Florida. That was for my total order with everything else I ordered as well

OP
Electron Chaser

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic

Saud

ya i rather spend an extra 10 bucks to get the one with the clear side mid tower i know you can buy an add on for this case a clear side for 20 bucks! i dont think soo.... but its a good case but i preffer something with a clear side so people can go oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Saud

ya i rather spend an extra 10 bucks to get the one with the clear side mid tower i know you can buy an add on for this case a clear side for 20 bucks! i dont think soo.... but its a good case but i preffer something with a clear side so people can go oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Saud