• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 2nd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 30,468,850

Total Work Units: 45,015

Total PPD Increase: 138,838.4

One week left to go... these cards are getting lonely just sitting here. They keep telling me they're ready to be shipped to a good home, and find a cure for cancer. :)

Thanks again to everyone for participating!!! :beer: Go kick some MPC grass!!! :D

thfoldon.gif

Last edited:
Big borg for me starting 2 days ago: 24 iMacs, 13 Dell GX755's, 2 Dell GX745's, and a couple of Dell D620/630 laptops.

Stats Update!

Total Points: 35,475,052

Total Work Units: 50,340

Total PPD Increase: 157,789.4

Four days left to go... just watch out for that Giant Red Spot when this one is over. ;)

The Main Contest Winner will be announced Sunday, March 29th... sometime in the afternoon.

The PPD Contest Winners will be announced later... once I have contacted the top four producers.

Thanks again to everyone for participating!!! :beer:

thfoldon.gif

thanks for the update, though its weird, my average PPD has been over 10k for the past 3 days or so, and this update from a day ago says Im at 8.5k... hopefully the next update will have the updated stats!

Keep it up man, great work!

Remember, your contest PPD number seen here accounts for all your points over (and days in) the entire contest period.

Say you were doing 8.5k PPD for 25 days. You total points for the contest would be 212,500 or 8.5k PPD. Now for the next three days you do 10k per day. Now your total points would be 242,500. Those points over a 28 day period would yield 8660.7 PPD.

It's kind of tough to raise your contest PPD late into the contest due to the way this calculation is done... that's just the way it works.

Stats Update!

Total Points: 38,800,742

Total Work Units: 53,873

Total PPD Increase: 167,425.5

Two days left to go... just watch out for that Giant Red Spot when this one is over. ;)

The Main Contest Winner will be announced Sunday, March 29th... sometime in the afternoon.

The PPD Contest Winners will be announced later... once I have contacted the top four producers.

thfoldon.gif

Stats Update!

Total Points: 42,199,405

Total Work Units: 57,259

Total PPD Increase: 178,336.8

Final Stats update before the big finish!!! :beer:

thfoldon.gif

Thanks again to Harlam for another Awesome job with the Contest and our Sponsors of the prizes, and a big Thanks to everyone participating,

Fold On!

Stats Update!

Total Points: 43,886,649

Total Work Units: 58,776

Total PPD Increase: 182,776.2

Final numbers have been posted... the Main Contest Winner will be announced shorty. :)

thfoldon.gif

Contest duration: Sunday, March 1st @ 1:30am PST through Sunday, March 29th @ 1:29am PST. (pending number of participants - see Minimum Participants)

No, the contest was always for 4 weeks and not the entire month. Good luck to everyone in the contest, and job well done everyone!!! Now let's keep up the good work, because we've still got to hold off MPC.

Drum roll please
:D

...and our winner is...

Main Contest Winner: dfonda

Congratulations dfonda! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:

Thank you again to everyone who participated and made this contest a success. Thanks again to Hack30 for his part in sponsoring the contest.

The PPD Contest Winners will be announced as I make contact with the users who gained the most production and they select their prize.

thfoldon.gif

Back