• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 lug clip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
I am in need of a three lug clip for my Aska it is a rather heavy sink and I would like to put something on it more than just a single lug clip.

here are the stats on it:
http://www.lapicon.co.uk/silvermountain/silvermountain.html

If anyone has something like that they fell will fit into the pin base please post back or PM me.

I have talked with many people in my area and it looks like no one knows where to find one. If someone knows a place I would love to see a url.

Also if someone knows where I can find a 330w peltier let me know of the url.

Yodums

I'm pretty sure you won't find one unless someone has a spare of these. I haven't even seen single lugs being sold :eek:

OP
AmbientFiction

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
Well I am searching all over maybe someone with quite a bit of TEC know how can tell me where I can find that 300 - 330 watt peltier.

I know they make them I have seen larger than that but I just can't sem to find anyone that knows where to find one.

As for the clip. I have someone working on that. If they can't find it maybe I'll have my super cooling setup before too long.

Sonny

Senior TIFOSI
The clip of a SAK38 looks like it might fit:eh?:

SAK38;

GSAK38.jpg

AKASA SILVER MOUNTAIN

ak1.jpg

You can try contacting the HSF manufacturer if they have a distributer or reseller that might sell you one.