• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 members and 3 milestones

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Re: Re: Re: Re: ** EDITED **

czcon1 said:
** This post has been edited by SpeeDj **

Please familiarize yourself again with the forum rules and conduct to which you agreed to when you signed up to the forums.
Rule 1 states the following;

1. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions!

Consider this your only warning. The rules can be read here;

The forum rules and conduct guide

Any questions feel free to message me, SpeeDj - Forum Moderator

I'm not at liberty to discuss the monatary ammount, but I will say that it's quite insignificant.

Although I like your style, your manner is quite coarse. It's always a shame to lose a member, if you could just tone it down to no profanity, no flames (Well, just read the rules), then you can stick around. Who knows what the future holds, all I know is that getting yourself banned is counterproductive.

Opinions are good, insight is even better, and both can be done easily without breaking the rules. Keep your self in the game man, don't throw in the towel so soon. If your objective is to get banned, let us know, you can probably get banned much faster than you would if we think you're just a misguided member looking for attention.

As for SETI, I'm a F@H guy who is quite opposed to SETI (*GASP!*), but I dont go around bringing trouble with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SpeeDJ!!

Keep up the good work!!

I reported that "person" (notice the quotes on person) after I saw his first post, and saw a 2nd when I checked out his profile.

I'll wager 10MHz FSB on the 2AM deadline. :)

ROFL!

Ok, now I think SpeeDJ and czcon1 are friends. That last post had nothing bad in it at all, I think SpeeDJ is just playing around with czcon1.

Wait... what was this thread about again? Oh well. =)

Wookie8662 said:
Hey SpeeDJ!!

Keep up the good work!!

I reported that "person" (notice the quotes on person) after I saw his first post, and saw a 2nd when I checked out his profile.

I'll wager 10MHz FSB on the 2AM deadline. :)
More like 10pm cst..... but... on to bigger and better things thank you guys for calling my attention to it, during his first eight posts here four of them that I have seen were derogatory towards other members, that is all I can honestly say. If you see him doing it again, he may earn himself more than sometime in the corner. I hope he takes the time to ponder these things.

Thanks again guys, and no Phlubb he is not a friend.

J

SpeeDj said:
More like 10pm cst..... but... on to bigger and better things thank you guys for calling my attention to it, during his first eight posts here four of them that I have seen were derogatory towards other members, that is all I can honestly say. If you see him doing it again, he may earn himself more than sometime in the corner. I hope he takes the time to ponder these things.

Thanks again guys, and no Phlubb he is not a friend.

J

Hey J, I hope I aint interupting here but, did you get my email submitting my benchmark results?

Thnx

Yodums

Back