• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

300 series?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prime

Anyone know when theyre coming out? im really hurting to get rid of my 9800 gtx. i would have bought a 285 by now but im gunna kick myself REAL hard if i buy one and the 300's come out 2 months later.

If you cant wait, get a HD5850/5870. I believe the latest rumors are the end of 1Q, so March sometime.

ati's not really my flavor, and they also are scarce . i guess im waiting :(

The gt300's are going to be every bit as scarce as the 5000s IMO, Nvidia needs to get them out the door as soon as possible even if it means being out of stock after a week.
Every second they delay gives ATI more time for the 6000 series.

Im wating for them to come out also,, but not to buy one; just so the price of the 295's is less <300$us. ;)

edit: hmmm well dx11 would be nice mayyybe,, think ill wait for games to start running it first... LMAO

Im wating for them to come out also,, but not to buy one; just so the price of the 295's is less <300$us. ;)

edit: hmmm well dx11 would be nice mayyybe,, think ill wait for games to start running it first... LMAO

Dirt 2 is pretty. :bday:

Back