• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
I bet we are that much closer to #31 as soon as we all unload
our completed WUs!

I know I have about 50+ to hand in!

chawken

I have about 100 or so still waiting to transmit. Servers might be up - but they are clobbered.

#31 is Athlonmb.com. We're right on their heals, now, and they won't be very easy to catch.

So, lets get crunching hard, and blow those frogs out of the water.

OP
Basher

Basher

chawken said:
I have about 100 or so still waiting to transmit. Servers might be up - but they are clobbered.

#31 is Athlonmb.com. We're right on their heals, now, and they won't be very easy to catch.

So, lets get crunching hard, and blow those frogs out of the water.

I think they are up.

upload=0
download=1

better than none I guess.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
A Few Minutes Ago

Just a few minutes ago (14:45 EST) I managed to send the results from one WU up to Berkley, so I guess that's better than nothing. I agree that they may possibly be back to some level of operation but no doubt they are getting clobbered with tons of completed results and requests for new work so there is a log jam. Maybe another 24 hrs. will see things getting back to a more normal flow.